1. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The person responsible for the data when you make a reservation at the Hotel Entremares is Proasol Entremares, SL CIF: B30745335, with address at Segunda Avenida S / NCP: 30380 La Manga del Mar Menor - Cartagena - Murcia.
The person responsible for the data when you make a reservation at the Aparthotel La Mirage is Aparthotel La Mirage, SL CIF: B30745327, with address at Urbanización Copacabana S / NCP: 30380 La Manga del Mar Menor - Cartagena - Murcia.
The person responsible for the data in the event that you sign up for the distribution list of Offers and Promotions is Proasol, SL CIF: 82811605, with address at C / Almirante 16, bajo. CP: 28004 Madrid.
2. Who is the data protection officer? He is responsible for ensuring diligent compliance with the regulations for the protection of personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at the electronic address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. How have we obtained your personal data? We have obtained your personal data for having requested that we send you promotional information about our establishments (Hotel Entremares and / or Aparthotel La Mirage)
4. What personal data do we process?
4.1. In the event that you are making a Reservation at our hotels.
to. Name and surname
b. Country of residence
4.2. In the event that you subscribe to the distribution list of Offers and Promotions a. E-mail b. IP Other service companies send Offers and Promotions to all their clients, but at HOTELES ENTREMARES we only send Offers and Promotions to those who expressly request it and in this distribution list we only store email and IP addresses not linked to any name or any other personal data. We are guided by the principle of data minimization and the utmost respect for our clients.
5. Why do we process your personal data?
To better serve you as a customer.
To keep you informed of the offers of our establishments
To receive special treatment by obtaining star rates from our establishments. The interested party may object to receiving this type of promotional communications, now or at any other time, by sending an email to the email address of our Data Protection Officer, email@example.com
6. For what reason can we process your personal data? The processing of your personal data related to making a reservation with HOTELES ENTREMARES is legitimized as it is necessary to comply with the contractual obligations derived from said relationship. The processing of your personal data for sending promotional information about HOTELES ENTREMARES responds exclusively to the unequivocal consent of the owner of the email account that is registered on the distribution list.
7. When and for what reason can we provide your data to third parties? Your data may be transferred to the recipients indicated below, for the reasons explained:
Public Administrations: for the fulfillment of the legal obligations to which HOTELES ENTREMARES is subject by its activity.
Suppliers who need to access their data for the provision of services that HOTELES ENTREMARES has contracted with said suppliers, and with whom HOTELES ENTREMARES has signed the confidentiality and personal data processing contracts necessary and required by the regulations to protect your privacy . If in the future HOTELES ENTREMARES makes any transfer of personal data, outside of the indicated cases. will inform you timely.
8. Do we carry out international data transfers? HOTELES ENTREMARES has contracted the services of technology providers located in Spain. For more information on the guarantees to your privacy, you can contact the Data Protection Officer, through the postal and electronic addresses indicated.
9. How long will we keep your data? Your personal data will be kept until the services are terminated. However, the foregoing, the personal data provided may be kept duly blocked for the time required by the applicable regulations. In any case, Hoteles Entremares is guided by the principle of data minimization and periodically eliminates data that is no longer of any use.
10. What are your rights? You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability, limitation and / or opposition to treatment, through the following addresses:
Hotel Entremares, Segunda Avenida S / N, ZIP: 3080, La Manga del Mar Menor - Cartagena - Murcia.
firstname.lastname@example.org Likewise, if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations or your privacy rights, you can file a claim:
To our Data Protection Officer, through the indicated email address.
Before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through its electronic headquarters, or its postal address. LEGAL NOTICE Accessing this website implies knowledge and acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use. You agree to use the website in accordance with the law and this Legal Notice, as well as with morality and generally accepted good customs and public order. Please read the sections below carefully. It is all the necessary legal information that you must know to navigate safely.
1. General information of the owner of the web. For the purposes of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, of the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the user is informed that the owner of the website is PROASOL, SL. (hereinafter HOTELES ENTREMARES), with NIF B82811605 and address at C / Almirante 16 bajo, 28004 - MADRID. HOTELES ENTREMARES is registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry: Volume 16396, Folio 1, Page M-269449, Registration: First. You can contact us through the following email address: email@example.com and through our social networks.
2. Use of the website, services and contents The user undertakes to make correct use of this page, its services and contents, without contravening fundamental rights, current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses, order public, and the particular conditions of certain services. Any use for illegal purposes or that violate the rights of HOTELES ENTREMARES and its owners or a third party, or that, in any way, harms the normal operation of the page or of any computer equipment or documents of any kind contained therein is prohibited. . Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.) it is especially prohibited:
• Its reproduction, distribution or modification or in any other way its public communication, unless the authorization of its legitimate owners is obtained or it is legally permitted.
• Eliminate or modify the copyright and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of HOTELES ENTREMARES or its owners, of the fingerprints or of any other technical means for their recognition.
• Attempting to obtain the contents of the website by a means other than those available to users or regular users on the Internet, provided that the latter do not cause any damage to the HOTELES ENTREMARES website.
• Sending messages or sending chains of electronic messages not requested or consented to by their recipients. Users or third parties harmed by the receipt of unsolicited messages may notify HOTELES ENTREMARES by sending a message to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Likewise, it is prohibited to use the distribution lists, as well as to make the data collected from them available to third parties, to carry out the activities indicated above. Regarding the site, the user undertakes, in particular, not to transmit or disseminate to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and in general any material that:
• Induce or promote criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent actions or in general, contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good customs, or public order; or allows access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs, or public order.
• Is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or untimely, and may mislead about its object or the intentions of the communicator.
• Being intellectual or industrial property of third parties, it is intended to be used without their prior authorization.
• Violate the business secrets of third parties or violate the regulations on the secrecy of communications.
• In any way, it undermines the reputation of HOTELES ENTREMARES or third parties, or constitutes, where appropriate, illicit, misleading or unfair advertising, and in general unfair competition.
• Incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal functioning of the network, the computer system or equipment of HOTELES ENTREMARES or third parties, or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored on said equipment.
• Contains HTML tags other than those expressly authorized by HOTELES ENTREMARES.
3. Intellectual and industrial property. All the contents of the HOTELES ENTREMARES web pages are subject to the regulations on Intellectual and / or Industrial Property. The rights over the contents correspond to HOTELES ENTREMARES or third parties where appropriate. The user may only view and obtain a private copy of the contents as long as said copy is exclusively for their personal and private use, its use for commercial purposes being strictly prohibited.
4. Disclaimers and limitations of liability HOTELES ENTREMARES will not be responsible for the information, services and / or products offered and / or provided by third parties through the HOTELES ENTREMARES website or for the content provided by third parties. HOTELES ENTREMARES is not responsible for any loss or damage to the user's software or hardware arising from access to the HOTELES ENTREMARES website or from the use of information or applications contained therein. HOTELES ENTREMARES does not guarantee the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of the information or services contained on its website, nor will it be responsible for direct or indirect damages in relation to the use of the content on its website. HOTELES ENTREMARES does not guarantee that the contents of its page are suitable or available outside of Spain. In the event that all or part of the contents of the HOTELES ENTREMARES website are considered illegal in countries other than Spain, access to them and their use by users is prohibited, and in the event that this occurs It will be exclusively under the responsibility of the users, who are obliged to comply with the national applicable laws. The use that may be made of the information and contents that appear on the HOTELES ENTREMARES web page and / or access to other third-party web pages through connections or "links" that appear on the HOTELES ENTREMARES page will be carried out under the exclusive responsibility of those who carry out this type of acts, not being HOTELES ENTREMARES liable in any case for the damages or losses that may arise from said uses or activities.
6. Registration of Visits At each access to the HOTELES ENTREMARES server, the IP address from which the user browses will be collected and recorded, as well as the pages of HOTELES ENTREMARES visited. These data will be stored in a LOG file for statistical purposes and to determine the number of page views in HOTELES ENTREMARES.
7. Hyperlinks The www.entremares.es portal allows access to other web pages managed and controlled by third parties through different links to make it easier for users to search for information, content and Internet services, without under any circumstances being considered a recommendation or invitation to visit them. The realization of a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to any of the pages of the paraty.es portal must be subject to the following conditions:
Any hyperlink to the www.entremares.es portal will be to the main page or pages of the sections it contains.
Reproduction of the services or contents of the HOTELES ENTREMARES portal is not allowed under any circumstances.
The web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain illegal information or content, contrary to morals, good customs or public order, nor will it provide content contrary to any third party rights.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be included on the portal pages, nor on the services or contents thereof.
No deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames with the pages of the paraty.es portal will be established without the express prior authorization of HOTELES ENTREMARES.
Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page in which it is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to HOTELES ENTREMARES.
The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between HOTELES ENTREMARES and the owner of the web page or portal from which it is made, nor that HOTELES ENTREMARES has authorized the hyperlink or supervised, known, accepted or assumed the services and contents offered on said portal. HOTELES ENTREMARES does not market, or previously control, or endorse the content, services and information available on said web pages, and is not responsible for them or for the information and statements that are included in them. HOTELES ENTREMARES is not responsible for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the content, information, communications, statements, products and services existing or offered on the pages web not managed by itself.
8. General HOTELES ENTREMARES reserves, without prior notice and at any time, the right to temporarily suspend access to its website and to make any modifications it deems appropriate to the page, the services or information offered, the presentation or location of the same and of the conditions of access and use of the HOTELES ENTREMARES website. All information received on this website will be considered assigned to HOTELES ENTREMARES free of charge. E-mail will not be considered a valid means for the purposes of submitting claims. To do this, they should go to C / Almirante 16 bajo, 28004 - Madrid. All matters relating to the HOTELES ENTREMARES website are governed by Spanish law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, waiving any jurisdiction that may correspond.